Hello Residents of Sevenhills. Sevenhills Action Group (SHAG) is dedicated to maintaining pride in our community and the Sevenhills neighborhood. Our next meeting is Monday June 26 , 2023 at 7PM. PDF printable calendar here
Overflow Ministries Covenant Church
10870 Hamilton Avenue
Cincinnati, Ohio 45231
April meeting notes here. An Archive of Meeting Minutes here.
SHAG Email Notifications:
Please Fill out and click “SUBMIT” to get email notifications for meeting reminders and SHAG communications. It will not be shared. Phone number is optional. Must be a resident of Sevenhills located in Springfield Township, Hamilton County Ohio.
Events and News
Brush and Tree Limb Removal Program in Springfield Township
Public Works Staff will remove tree limbs and brush that are stacked neatly at the curb. This service will be free to all residential and commercial property owners. Weekly pickup will continue until Friday, November 4, 2022. Guidelines and scheduling information here.
Dump your Junk, Saturday June 3rd 2023 9A.M. ~ 1 P.M.
- Dump your Junk, Saturday June 3rd 2023 9A.M. ~ 1 P.M.
- Hosted by Springfield Township and Sevenhills Action Group
- Clean out the garage, clean out the basement. Large dumpsters will be provided by Springfield township, At 10870 Hamilton Ave.in lot behind Little Caesars Pizza.
- Dump Your Junk Info:
- Qualification, Rules, Responsibility:
- Open only to resident of Sevenhills in Springfield Township OH. Dump at your own risk. You are responsible for the safety of yourself and others around you. Must be 18 or older. No commercial/business dumping.
- Large trash items, furniture and tires accepted.
- Place tires next to dumpster, not in them. They will be collected separately to be properly recycled after event.
- ABSOLUTELY NO Freon containing appliances, batteries, liquids, combustible materials or any items identified as hazardous.
- Television sets cannot exceed 32 inches.
- No Construction and Yard waste (drywall, concrete, dirt, brush, rocks etc..).
- Mattresses must be wrapped in plastic to protect workers who may need to handle them.
- Dumpster Etiquette:
- Load large items to take up as little space as possible. Break down and flatten bulky items when possible.
- Do not overfill dumpster. If full, please wait for next dump your junk event. You may want to check if dumpster is full before loading your vehicle if coming late.
- Do not dump items in parking lot. The Generosity of Springfield Township and Overflow ministries makes this event possible.
2 thoughts on “Home”
Beautiful! Community is so important and this is wonderful! Keep up the great work!!
The link for section 8 housing in the May minutes does not work (…download property list HERE). Also, can we get a list of property violations that have already been assigned a case? You state: …ones that we were aware of are not on the list. Can we get a list of those also?