S.H.A.G. (Seven Hills Action Group) is a citizens group which strives to provide support to the community. Every community needs a safe, secure and healthy location in which to live and thrive.
S.H.A.G. was founded in June 2015 from the voices of a few concerned residents of Seven Hills who were tired of seeing their neighborhood decline in “pride and property value” and increase in “crime and liter.” Bryan Dell, a BSW student at Northern Kentucky University, took on the responsibility of organizing and bringing together this small group of residents who presently see Seven Hills as an at-risk neighborhood. However, S.H.A.G. believes that positive change is possible and is committed to making a difference.
- Neighborhood clean-ups
- Worked with Township in building of new Frost playground.
- Partnered with Springfield Township Police and Overflow Ministries
- Keep Neighborhood Free of Litter
- Increase Property Value
- Curtail Crime
- Increase Police Presence
- Neighborhood Garage Clean-outs
- Neighborhood Watch Program