Hello Residents of Sevenhills. Are you tired of the Crime, Trash and Litter. Let’s talk about it at the SHAG meetings. Our next meeting is August 22nd, 2022 at 7PM.
Overflow Ministries Covenant Church
10870 Hamilton Avenue
Cincinnati, Ohio 45231
SHAG Email Notifications:
Please Fill out and click “SUBMIT” to get email notifications for meeting reminders and SHAG communications. It will not be shared. Phone number is optional. Must be a resident of Sevenhills located in Springfield Township, Hamilton County Ohio.
Events and News
Public meeting at Springfield Township Administration Building
Tuesday July 26th 5pm, 9150 Winton Rd.
This meeting was set up by SHAG with the Township administrator and public Works staff to address the issues of Sevenhills, but anyone in Springfield township is welcome to attend. This is different from the Trustee Regular Public meetings held the second Tuesday of the month in that the entire meeting will focus on neighborhood issues directly with the administrator staff. Trustees may also be at this meeting.
Brush and Tree Limb Removal Program in Springfield Township
Public Works Staff will remove tree limbs and brush that are stacked neatly at the curb. This service will be free to all residential and commercial property owners. Weekly pickup will continue until Friday, November 4, 2022. Guidelines and scheduling information here.
Dump your Junk, Coming end of summer/early Fall 2022
Hosted by Springfield Township and Sevenhills Action Group
Clean out the garage, clean out the basement. Two Large dumpsters will be provided by Springfield township, At 10870 Hamilton Ave.in lot behind Little Caesars Pizza.
Dump Your Junk Info:
Qualification, Rules, Responsibility:
Open only to resident of Sevenhills in Springfield Township OH. Dump at your own risk. You are responsible for the safety of yourself and others around you. Must be 18 or older. No commercial/business dumping.
- Large trash items, furniture and tires accepted.
- Place tires next to dumpster, not in them. They will be collected separately to be properly recycled after event.
- ABSOLUTELY NO Freon containing appliances, batteries, liquids, combustible materials or any items identified as hazardous.
- Television sets cannot exceed 32 inches.
- No Construction and Yard waste (drywall, concrete, dirt, brush, rocks etc..).
- Mattresses must be wrapped in plastic to protect workers who may need to handle them.
- Load large items to take up as little space as possible. Break down and flatten bulky items when possible.
- Do not overfill dumpster. If full, please wait for next dump your junk event. You may want to check if dumpster is full before loading your vehicle if coming late.
- Do not dump items in parking lot. The Generosity of Springfield Township and Overflow ministries makes this event possible.